Tuesday 4 February 2014

Modern and Techno People

Why am I writing this article…hmmm just to pen-up my views on my recent online survey. Lately I was going through some blog post and articles about how Indian women judge others. And these women should stop doing so and should utilize the spare time by cooking, shopping, exercising or pampering themselves in a beauty salon.

Firstly, its not just ‘Indian’ women every other human species tend to pass judgement about others. I personally feel that this is a human tendency to do so and there is nothing wrong in it. Un-less and until it becomes ugly. If people say stop judging, then why these people taking part in reality contest, there also they are being judged. However, no body has a right to pass a judgement on others personal or professional decisions. Every individual is different and has a right to make is own decisions.
Modern and Techno people of today seem to make a very good effort of not to judge others however, they fail to do so. This happens when people fail to love themselves and they end-up judging others to make them feel better. People need to understand every individual is different. In this big world you might like a group of people with whom you like to chill, party and relax. And with rest you might not have same equation, it’s ok to do so but that does not mean those people are bad and you start judging them. 

we all do it !





In olden days some people with their friends use to talk negative about others during their spare times. But today so called modern people who have become very sophisticated they do not talk (gossip) about others they write articles and blogs. People still talk or judge others but in a techno way. People show their talent by writing about others or making comments online. Other special trait of these kind of people is that they are very good in giving ‘So called Advice’ in Hindi we say ‘Gyan’ people who have nothing to do does this really well. Some people in there articles and blog posts say only Indian women judge other Indian women, and these women should be controlled by their father or husband. It’s too funny to read such articles why people think women should be controlled or it’s only ‘Indian women’ wrong. You stay in India or abroad your nature to judge others would not change.
But I feel I am no one to judge or give Gyan to anyone. I would sum-up my article by saying: ‘Times have changed but old habits of people have not yet changed, it just become more civilized and technologically correct’.

 

If you enjoyed reading my article, please consider sharing it. Thank you. 
http://yuvikasrecipes.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. I don't think only a testimony would be enough to appreciate the work of Dr Odunga in my life. I would write his email here first which is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com My name is Debra Fiona Walker and I have been helped indeed by Dr. Odunga in getting my ex husband back to me after leaving me for 4 years of divorce in marriage. I really want to write a long message of how we broke up, the trauma, the good times, the fighting and every other relationship problem. Not to forget was my issue of infertility which I never thought would be made possible to give birth. Like I said, a testimony would not cover up my appreciation of thanksgiving to the handwork of this man. Peter who was a flirt and a narcissist came back to me and begged and acted like a man. Did Dr. Odunga's spell really corrected his head and his thinking faculty within 2 days of contacting him, I asked myself. That very night was awesome after 4 years. I got pregnant and waited until I delivered to give this testimony to the world but gave Dr. Odunga the good news of my pregnancy and the way my husband acted with me. I sincerely urge everyone to meet this Great Spell Caster known as Dr. Odunga to help you with effective spells and get that relationship worry over your shoulder. His WhatsApp mobile number is +2348167159012 you can also Email: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com to reach him

    ReplyDelete