Tuesday 12 December 2017

Mr dosa and Me

Every relationship is unique so, is mine with Dosa.
MR.Dosa and Me
My journey with dosa goes a long way. For me its not just a dosa, its a food am passionate about.
There is no perfect time to eat dosa, dosa makes the time perfect....
I can eat dosa anytime of the day. Being a food blogger I love all my delicacies and experiments however ' The Dosa' holds a
very special place in my stomach and I choose not to do any experiment with its recipe. If am outside on weekend break or a holiday 'the dosa' comes first in mind.
I have tried, paper dosa, ghee roast dosa, cap dosa, 2ft dosa but during my recent holiday to #Dubai I wanted to indulge myself into '5ft Dosa'.
I knew it could be woman vs food, but i love challanges. My eyes sparkle whenever I see a perfectly cooked dosa.
Its colour and texture should be perfect to dig into. Then the story of taste unfoldes. Though I lost the challenge to finish '5ft dosa' am proud that i took it.
My friend 'Dosa' won and I could see the left over dosa smiling at me with pride...but I also smiled back and said '' Haar kar jeetne wali ko 'Doosigar' kehte hai. "
See you soon Mr.Dosa.


Hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please consider sharing it. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think only a testimony would be enough to appreciate the work of Dr Odunga in my life. I would write his email here first which is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com My name is Debra Fiona Walker and I have been helped indeed by Dr. Odunga in getting my ex husband back to me after leaving me for 4 years of divorce in marriage. I really want to write a long message of how we broke up, the trauma, the good times, the fighting and every other relationship problem. Not to forget was my issue of infertility which I never thought would be made possible to give birth. Like I said, a testimony would not cover up my appreciation of thanksgiving to the handwork of this man. Peter who was a flirt and a narcissist came back to me and begged and acted like a man. Did Dr. Odunga's spell really corrected his head and his thinking faculty within 2 days of contacting him, I asked myself. That very night was awesome after 4 years. I got pregnant and waited until I delivered to give this testimony to the world but gave Dr. Odunga the good news of my pregnancy and the way my husband acted with me. I sincerely urge everyone to meet this Great Spell Caster known as Dr. Odunga to help you with effective spells and get that relationship worry over your shoulder. His WhatsApp mobile number is +2348167159012 you can also Email: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com to reach him

    ReplyDelete